All aboard the high-tech Google Digital Garage Bus to improve your CV, social media and overall internet skills for free.
The converted London bus will visit Sunderland several times over the summer to offer hints and tips on internet safety and how to make the most of your time online.
With training, coaching and one-to-one mentoring on offer to help you further your digital skills, the Bus could be described as “just the ticket” for people seeking to get online in safety.
A visit to the Bus is the perfect chance to grow your business, career and confidence whilst getting to grips of social media and internet safety.
The next visits will take place here:
- Wednesday 10th July: Box Project Hall
- Thursday 11th July: Bede Tower
- Saturday 27th July: The Beacon of Light
- Thursday 1st August: Southwick Community Project
- Saturday 3rd August: The Beacon of Light
** For more information about the classes and their times, see https://events.withgoogle.com/google-training-in-sunderland/bus/#content